A website for your practice can be a powerful tool to help you reach new patients, if done right. Here are some things that can help you make sure that your website is a patient-generating tool for your practice:
- Your Contact Information. Don’t hide your phone number, city, and address! Make sure that’s prominent on the top and on every page of your website. If a patient has to spend a few minutes digging around to find your contact page, they’ll leave and find another chiropractor who makes it easy to contact them.
- Content Management. Make sure that you can easily add and change content on your site yourself. A hard-coded site that requires a web developer to make a change is going to get stagnant fast. A content management system (CMS) allows you to keep your site up-to-date.
- Videos. Video is a popular way to convey information and engage your site visitors. It’s best to create your own videos, but there are some great chiropractic video services out there that make this easy.
- Blog! It might surprise you, but blogging is a great way to boost your search engine presence.
- Social Media Integration. In some ways, social media is just as important as a healthy web presence, and you definitely want to make it easy for patients to find your Facebook page so that they can stay in touch with your practice. Also, make sure that you share your blog posts or articles on your Facebook page.
Remember, though: your chiropractic site is just a tool. You still need to add new content to your site and keep it active and vibrant with blogging and an active social media presence to get the most out of it.